Quidco.

TrialsGilly

Can't find anyone else on the forum who has said about this site, but it is a really great way to earn free cash, when buying goods online.

If your like me you deicde you want something, then search around the for cheapest price. Quidco has a link with most big websites, so its well worth a look before you buy something, as you could be missing out!

For example I have just signed up to virgin media, £65 quid cash back.

You get £10 cash back for your first tesco shop online.

One of the best uses I have found which has literally saved me hundreds, is renewing your car insurance though quidco.

Go compare for example give you £1.50 just for completing a quote, you don't even have to take out the policy.

E-bay give you 40% of thier fee profit, when you make a purchase.

The new system they have now introduced is, whereby you can earn cash back for each person you get to sign up.

This is my link to the My link site, which gives me cash back for you signing up: http://www.quidco.com/user/496604/16013

Be nice if you did sign up though me, but If you don't want to, or don't trust me, the normal site address is just - www.quidco.com

Im up the £250 pounds in cash back now see if you can beat that ! :)

Tom

Edited by TrialsGilly

I genuinely hope you get your money mate, but there is a very strong scent of bullshit in the air.

The money does come, just takes around a month.

It's considered bad netiquette to pedal referral links on forums.

I am not trying to pedal, simply inform.

Hense why i offerd the alternative link.