8 Weeks Beginner Trial Video

jon1988

Great video that mate, very well filmed and edited!

Just a tip on your landings, try not to land quite as flat, get the back wheel down first and lower the front after to absorb the shock. Otherwise you'll either kill your wheels or your knees!

I've never seen a rip being ridden so well. Congratulations mate.

I gave you a validation vote and it seems you're now a member

James

Thanks a lot James :)

Great video that mate, very well filmed and edited!

Just a tip on your landings, try not to land quite as flat, get the back wheel down first and lower the front after to absorb the shock. Otherwise you'll either kill your wheels or your knees!

Thanks for the tip :)

I rekon one could learn all that in 8 weeks especially if one has prior bikeing experience (Which is what I rekons going on here probably bmx by the shoulders) and enough hours a day.

Another tip if your interested, is that if you dont take off from the edge when dropping off stuff your going to eat shit one day, it is inevitable.

Cool riding and cool vid.

very impressive...i liked the long side rail ride ;)

im with matt though, looks like alot of effort put in over the 8 weeks, and definatly some previous biking experience...still very quick learning

aswell as the advice already given, id also recommend learning to come off the sides of walls (or anything for that matter) slightly differently. whilst slowly rolling along, pull on the front brake doing a mini endo, moving the rear to the side you want to go off then push from the front wheel to get clear from the wall.

its an ideal technique for bailing as its all very controlled. also allows for better rear wheel placement on the landing aswell as the benefits from landing rear wheel first.