Semi-Stalker.

Little Yoshi

I dont know. She wont go for a test or anything. I'm just going by wat shes saying.

Fair enough. I'm not sure on exact details but I am aware that if you miscarry after a certain time you have to actually give birth to the dead fetus. This requires two trips to hospital - one to induce her and another to actually give birth. She will have needed someone else with her by law. I'm fairly certain that this method is used from 12 - 16 weeks onwards. The gender of a child can't be determined by scan until 16 weeks+. There are a few ways of determining the gender after miscarriage that involve a lot of tissue testing etc. Just incase any of that puts your mind at rest...

:lol:

She given you any dates or anything?

Fair enough. I'm not sure on exact details but I am aware that if you miscarry after a certain time you have to actually give birth to the dead fetus. This requires two trips to hospital - one to induce her and another to actually give birth. She will have needed someone else with her by law. I'm fairly certain that this method is used from 12 - 16 weeks onwards. The gender of a child can't be determined by scan until 16 weeks+. There are a few ways of determining the gender after miscarriage that involve a lot of tissue testing etc. Just incase any of that puts your mind at rest...

:lol:

She given you any dates or anything?

She said she miscarried in her bathroom.

She has giving me fluff all dates or shiz.

Over so slightly tipsy to think this through. I never really looked into this. Please explain?

Up until a certain amount of weeks a miscarriage consists of a week - a month of stomach cramping and laaaats of blood. You don't just miscarry a baby the size of your thumb nail - it breaks down and comes out in bits. Gender wouldn't be able to have been determined should she have miscarried like this and chances are she wouldn't have gone for her first scan / had her first midwifery appointment. After a certain amount of weeks the mother is required to give birth to the child which as I said up there would require hospital visits and going into labour to physically deliver the dead baby.

Up until a certain amount of weeks a miscarriage consists of a week - a month of stomach cramping and laaaats of blood. You don't just miscarry a baby the size of your thumb nail - it breaks down and comes out in bits. Gender wouldn't be able to have been determined should she have miscarried like this and chances are she wouldn't have gone for her first scan / had her first midwifery appointment. After a certain amount of weeks the mother is required to give birth to the child which as I said up there would require hospital visits and going into labour to physically deliver the dead baby.

Hannah i do love you some times.