Inbetweeners Series 3

dannytrialskid

Did you watch inbetweeners tonight?

I thought it was absolutely hilarious. What is more embarassing than walking along cat walk with your let nut hanging out of you 'Speedos' in front of the school.

Wow, they did a gooden on this one, can't wait for the next. Mondays at 10pm.

Your thoughts on it :D

Edited by dannytrialskid

It was alright I guess - but by no means the best one yet...

Certain things I think would have been better to keep 'in the series' - i.e. Jay doing his driving lessons/test...

agreed, but lets be honest, you can see jay getting himself caught by the police, which could be pretty funny

Its funny the difference between skins and inbetweeners. Both set around the same age group - sixth form years 12/13. Yet skins is right grungy and depressive (last 2 series I found) whereas inbetweeners is right happy and full of banter. Think my sixth form was very much like inbetweeners! :)

Yeah, mine was definitely more The Inbetweeners than Skins.

Although the first series of Skins was a hell of a lot better/more realistic/less depressing/less like a dodgy soap opera. I'd say there was some of that kind of thing in my experience of it all too, but it was still closer to The Inbetweeners.

PS, Why exactly was the kid with kidney issues in a wheel chair? Having an uncle who suffered both kidneys failing one after another, leading to my dad donating him one of his healthy ones, at no point do I ever recall seeing either of them in a wheel chair for any reason other than the flesh/muscle wounds from the physical cutting involved in the transplant operation.

Edited by RobinJI

Yeah, mine was definitely more The Inbetweeners than Skins.

Although the first series of Skins was a hell of a lot better/more realistic/less depressing/less like a dodgy soap opera. I'd say there was some of that kind of thing in my experience of it all too, but it was still closer to The Inbetweeners.

+1 on the first two series of Skins being better! Loved them.

But that's for another thread.

Not sure on the kidney thing though.