Inspired Italia

Matthew62

Here is my Italian inspired.....erm, Inspired.

Fancied a change and here is the result - i think it looks great. Feast your eyes on its splendour and beauty..... if you like it that is!

Excuse the poor photo, its just a quick one for now until i have the time to get her outside and grab some better quality images.

Let mew know your thoughts!?

post-7501-025727000 1284660961_thumb.jpg

Get half and half inspired stickers and i'll definitely be a fan B)

I have got a grey sticker set also so i could do that on the white sections....however in the flesh the tan is very visible on the white. With the flash in the photo it isn't all that visible but in real life it all is perfectly clear.

Thanks for the comments!

• 3 weeks later...

At first it was going to be a sloping angle but i changed my mind for two reasons.

1). I didn't want too much white at the front end (as the frame was white originally)

2). It's bloody difficult to get perfect angle as to get a clean line around both tubes you have to almost make a diamond shape with the masking tape and if you don't get it perfect it looks dodgy.

The lines as they are currently are match the angle of the respective tubes which i grant you don't look amazing from 100% side on (which you never are as none of us are 1 foot high). However when you look down at the bike from normal height it all aligns beautifully and looks great.

Also i wanted it to be a bit random and angular so that it would either generate dislike or favour. I wanted the colours to cut in to one another almost like a cut and shut bike.

I completely understand what you're saying though but i assure you in the flesh it all makes sense! ^_^