Damon Watson - Angel

Damon W

+1 to favourites before i've even watched :P

after watched opinion:

Jesus.. :blink: i was so right to add that to favourites Best video so far!

What i say to your knee - bull shit :lol: But seriously.. hope it gets better for you.

How many times your hight was that drop at the end? It looked crazy!

I honistly cannot beleave the power you have even with a damaged leg..

I could wright things all day about this :lol: i am soo impressed!

Is it still maximum 61inches side/bunny hops? looks like you've gotten bigger!

EDIT2: i feel sorry for your BB, what one are you running must be made from this new magura 'x' material!

Such a n00b.

Take it easy there damon with those extreme drop gaps (01:05-01:15) otherwise you'll be watching your daughter taking her first steps whilst your on crutches or worst still, wheelchair bound. :$

Monsterously sick never the less :o(Y)

Lol

Well Damon did say in one of his most recent posts in trials chat (Summer 2010 Delay) that he broke his bike to the point where he basically needed a new one. So even though he didn't specify what parts were broken, we have to naturally assume that this is his second bike.

I doubt that Bruno cares in the slightest how many of his frames get broken by Damon.

Even LOLLER.

Such a n00b.

<3

Absolutely insane video. I laughed all the way through!

I originally came into this topic to laugh at the inevitable shit slinging from the TGS crowd and everyone else, with no intention of watching yet another TGS video. After reading 4 pages and seeing none of that, as well as some people I respect as riders saying they thought it was a good watch, I gave it a go and f**k. I don't like TGS at all, but that was still an intensely awesome video to watch. Big props.

I 'lol' at how you're still only on 20 posts per page! Amateur!

Not amateur. It's all about loading times my friend. I use the full version of the site on the iPhone, so it's definitely quicker for me to grab 20 posts at a time than anything more. I don't fancy changing settings every time, so I leave it like that. Amateur :P

Wow, Damon Watson you're a monster, your riding is very huge and inspiring if thats how you spell it.

Every video you bring out there is never a dull moment, Ive sure rode Leeds with you and Lazenby which was immense.

Well ive got to say you are my favorite rider, I sure do love the video keep this huge riding and your videos up to date.

Amazing! (Y)