Really Need To Sort Out The Bike Shed This Weekend

fatwomble

Getting ridiculously crowded. At the very least I need to relocate the camper awning

5267143546_e63cb22649_z.jpg

SAM_0076 by fatwomble, on Flickr

Just in my opinion, the whole of trials forum is about asking questions and posting about how youfeel (angry thread, happy thread etc.), and its cool that you like this forum so much, but you really dont need to post topics about what you do. Like this one, and the one 'i need to pick my bike up'

Just trying to help though mate :)

• Like 1

Just in my opinion, the whole of trials forum is about asking questions and posting about how youfeel (angry thread, happy thread etc.), and its cool that you like this forum so much, but you really dont need to post topics about what you do. Like this one, and the one 'i need to pick my bike up'

Kieran, shut up.

Although yea, I don't know whether we need a thinly disguised 'Look how many bikes I've got!' thread.

pot_kettle_black.jpg

I love the way that Trials Forum has become such a "... thread" forum, that when someone posts something that isn't in one of those threads, they get shot down in flames.

Did you really need to put that here? Haven't you seen there's an Angry Thread?

• Like 1