Guillermo Marín || Rockman Prototype || Video One

G_!

hi,

I made a short video on the Rockman prototype, really nothing massive but i'm proud of the things i got and i hope you like it.

The frame work really good, i'm very happy with it and i hope to ride on it for a long time.

Thanks to Rockman Bikes, i got a plus of motivation ;)

comments welcome

edit: VIMEO LINK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFs4dpJMCYM

Edited by G_!
  • Like 2

thanks a lot to everyone, i'm really happy of the all comments i'm reading, not only here, also in forums of other countrys...biketrial.kiev, velotrial, biketrials.ru, biketrialmiskolc, observedtrials(i posted it), trial-riders...etc... and in sites like Tribal zine, trial-inside..elrebostet..facebook...etc.. thanks to everyone :)

When I come to visit you,you will have to show me some of these places.

hehe i can show it in google maps :P

Arguably the sickest and most creative street tech lines on a mod this year.

thanks, i always try to do different things in every video

Almost got my music choice in there :P

yes man =), i thought to put the version you show me but finally i decided to put the original version, thanks ;)

Completely unique! Although your videos are not always to my taste they are consistently entertaining to watch.... (Y)

thanks steve, is awesome for me to receive a comment of a rider like you :)

I love your creativity you bring. Would be great to see you back in sheffield again, and have you come ride with the locals :) Sponsorship was way overdue (Y)

thanks,

actually i don't have work and i can't pay the travel... but if i get a work soon i'll back to Sheff in summer, really i'm wishing to go to UK again :)

I've been watching your vids for a while now and each one leaves me wanting more. Most videos I've seen recently i turn off after 2 minutes (or skip to the end hoping to see bails!), but I could definitely watch a long video of your riding.

I especially liked the nose pivot to static hook (Y)

Also, how is the frame holding up?

• Like 1

I've been watching your vids for a while now and each one leaves me wanting more. Most videos I've seen recently i turn off after 2 minutes (or skip to the end hoping to see bails!), but I could definitely watch a long video of your riding.

I especially liked the nose pivot to static hook (Y)

Also, how is the frame holding up?

thanks a lot,

the frame work really good, i'm very happy with the geo, it's very confortable =)

Edited by G_!

• 2 weeks later...