Chris Loddington Brakeless

multi tasking male

As I previously said earlier, I enjoyed this. The up to 90 on the bank and the 270 over the steps particularly stood out. I look forward to seeing you ride with brakes

Also, make sure you get into Swindon to ride. Hit up James Rawlings, Adam Storey, Kurt, etc. You can find them on facebook, through my facebook if you want to add me. Group rides are good fun and also good for your riding (Y)

As I previously said earlier, I enjoyed this. The up to 90 on the bank and the 270 over the steps particularly stood out. I look forward to seeing you ride with brakes

Also, make sure you get into Swindon to ride. Hit up James Rawlings, Adam Storey, Kurt, etc. You can find them on facebook, through my facebook if you want to add me. Group rides are good fun and also good for your riding (Y)

thanks :) will definately have to meat up for a ride, although i was only around you guys for 5-10 mins was a good atmosphere :) will ad you on facebook shortly :D

chris

Can you tell me what music you used? Artist and name please.

I enjoyed that video, it reminds me when I rode brakeless.

yeah, its ellie goulding lights, eyes remix :) have a look at skrillex, zeads dead remix's and doctor p aswell if you like that kind of stuff, will be more links on youtube so you can find what you want :)

chris