Has Anyone Learnt Anything New This Weekend!?!

pizan7586

Has anyone learnt anything new this weekend!?! If so what, here's the chance for everyone to do a little bragging!

I personally learnt to make sure I check my tire pressure before a ride as 5 minutes in a quick trip to the bike shop was needed for a new tube.

To keep pedals tight at ALL times dry.gif there goes some decent cranks...

How to get onto my back wheel and hop down some steps on it. I'm a progressing newbe. And also learnt to keep hold of my back brake when hopping on my back wheel (learnt this the hard way by ending up on my arse)

Well, I re-discovered that I could 180 into a 180 tyre tap which was rather interesting, also that learning up to front was a choice, and that buying a 3L bladder for my bag and filling it up with water at home saves a lot of money as there is no need to buy any drink whilst out.

He didn't keep them tight and the thread ripped shifty.gif

And the weekends still going, but I've learnt never to believe the weather forecast, even if its the next hour.

this.

Also I learned that work + ill + pumping it to work and back on the xc bike = a tired Theo. Too tired to do assignments due in for tomorrow. Oh well.

I've learnt that "LALA" indian resturant in Wakefield is a rip off.

I've learnt that my Family mean alot to me after being at University for agesss.

I've learnt that my phone battery dies ALOT quicker if I accidently leave GPS turned on.

Yeah, learning everywhere!