Green Ashton Justice

Punker

Hey everyone, I've just about finished my first trials bike and thought I would post a few pictures up (if they work). It's a mixture of stuff I had cluttering up my garage and ebay/forum bargains so a few of you might recognise a few bits! Obviously there is plenty of space for upgrades but for a start-out bike I can't fault it.

P270211_1855.jpg

P270211_1857.jpg

Quick Spec:

Frame and Forks

- Frame: Ashton Justice

- Forks: Ashton

Wheels

- Front hub: Shimano XT

- Rear hub: Hope pro2

- Chain tensioner: DMR STS

- Front rim: Sun Mamoth

- Rear rim: Echo TR

- Front tyre: Tioga DH 2.1

- Rear tyre: Tioga DH 2.3

Brakes

- Booster: Tensile

- Front brake Magura HS33, Black

- Rear brake: Magura HS33, Black

- Brake pads: Cheep polish ebay CNC soft pads (actually pretty good)

- Brake clamps: Magura 4-Bolt/Tensile offset

Drivetrain

- Cranks: Middleburn RS7 and pro bash 22t

- Chain: KMC

- Rear Sprocket: Try-All 15T

- Pedals: Gusset

Steering

- Headset: Tioga

- Stem: FSA 31.8 90mmx15

- Handlebars: FSA Maximus

Feel free to comment!

Edited by Punker

I really like them graphics :) thing is though, i personally despise ashtons. Not sure why i think its just the shape of them, but seriously them graphics and use of colour are really bold and i think they look smart (Y) (would look even keener on a speed race though IMO :giggle: )

Ashes.

Edit. Did you design them yourself ?

Edited by Ashes

Thanks for the feedback guys. I wasn't really that bothered about how it looked before but then it snowed and I lost a couple of bits while I was waiting for others to arrive so I just painted it to fill an afternoon, glad I did now though!

The stars are just pre cut vinyl ones from ebay, they seem pretty sticky so they should last and you can get a oad of different designs for about £3 a sheet and the green paint was £1 a can from B&Q so it kinda designed itself

Yeah, I like that a lot! Glad you put my old frame to good use, how does it ride?

Cheers mate, I'm only learning the basics but I think it rides really well. It felt so long and low compared to my last bike but the high bar and stem are helping me get used to it slowly (Y)

Edited by Punker

Looks cooooool

wow i love youre bike!!!!!!!!!!!

it looks fresh and soo cool

parts are smart too..good job man

streety treats! Love best looking stock ever!

Cheers, glad you like it. I was unsure when I first finished it but it's reassuring to see that it doesn't look like a £99 apollo paint job!

I like, nice to see an Ashton that isn't red! Just don't go round any wet corners on tarmac at any sort of speed with those tyres.

Your face will hit the ground!

Yeah the tyres are bike 99 originals that I had in the garage so they will probably be the first thing to go! They do have a good size:price ratio though! It also really needs to go on a diet as the weight is on the heavy side of reassuring so tyres are probably a good place to start

Yeah, seemed like loads of money back then! Been out on them tonight actually and can confirm that they definitly don't get any better with age!

If you're getting rid of them definitely get in touch with LEON on here - vaguely remember he was looking for some - check out his latest thread in Bike Picture to be sure...