Close Please.

Kieran Morrison

Alright,

I'm looking for ways to improve my english in school, what could i do to improve? Mainly on writing personal reflectives/short stories/ close reading

Would it be as simple as just reading more, writing a bit over the holidays, websites, anything really just want to improve. Not that i'm bad at english (says my report), I just dont feel i will get credit on the test in 2 weeks and i need it.

Cheeers!!

Edited by Kieran Morrison

I dont understand why your posting on here school problems? Surely the TEACHERS at your school will be able to explain it better than the Trial-Forum community? Not a dig, but something i've noticed. :blink:

Beaten too it! :$

Edited by Sam T

I dont understand why your posting on here school problems? Surely the TEACHERS at your school will be able to explain it better than the Trial-Forum community? Not a dig, but something i've noticed. :blink:

Beaten too it! :$

It's the Easter holidays so i cant

Yeah was a little edgy on posting this :$ just looking for help.

Repost :P

Ooooh, i'll check that out, cheers :)

You didnt listen to what anyone said in the algebra topic you made anyway, so whats the f**king point in giving you any advise?

Yeah, I did?

Yeah, I did?

You didn't really... Within the first 3 or 4 posts you should've been able to sus out what's going on and work it all through. Instead we kept on going through the same things again and again for 4 pages... Anyhoo, how did the test go?! I would like 10% of all future earnings if my help results in you taking the C/G course.

You didn't really... Within the first 3 or 4 posts you should've been able to sus out what's going on and work it all through. Instead we kept on going through the same things again and again for 4 pages... Anyhoo, how did the test go?! I would like 10% of all future earnings if my help results in you taking the C/G course.

89% :) and I'm in credit maths next year:D

89% :) and I'm in credit maths next year:D

Well, since no negative response has been made relating to the aforementioned agreement I shall take it that you are happy to enter into an agreement between Mr Kieran Morrison (hereafter referred to as 'The Client') and monkeyseemonkeydo (hereafter referred to as 'The Recipient of 10% of The Clients earnings from now until forever'). I shall get the paperwork moving and my lawyers will be in touch soon. Pleasure doing business with you.

Well, since no negative response has been made relating to the aforementioned agreement I shall take it that you are happy to enter into the agreement between the Kieran Morrison (hereafter referred to as 'The Client') and monkeyseemonkeydo (hereafter referred to as 'The Recipient of 10% of The Clients earnings from now until forever'). I shall get the paperwork moving and my lawyers will be in touch soon. Pleasure doing business with you.

:lol:

• Like 1

Well, since no negative response has been made relating to the aforementioned agreement I shall take it that you are happy to enter into an agreement between Mr Kieran Morrison (hereafter referred to as 'The Client') and monkeyseemonkeydo (hereafter referred to as 'The Recipient of 10% of The Clients earnings from now until forever'). I shall get the paperwork moving and my lawyers will be in touch soon. Pleasure doing business with you.

Lol :D