Chris Akrigg

J.KYDD

Get well soon man, and LROB i think i got how u were trying to come across, like back handed relief, it didn't pan out so good in type, no sparking arguement, just still can be seen as a blokey way of giving sympathy. Dont agree with it anyway because it doesnt come accross well in type hence the backlash,

Heres to getting him back on his wheels! Pinned legs can bring a constant limp, not to mention muscle loss, any new links on recovery?

Im into my bikes and a motoGP rider has just returned 41 days after breaking his femur, a simple break unlike his but its the aids he had, oxygen chamber seems to be a bit of a miracle

• 4 weeks later...

I video edit helicopter heroes for the BBC with the yorkshire air ambulance who came to help. The accident will go out on BBC1 and HD in September sometime!

Was shocked to see that accident come up for editing though today!

Should make for a good episode of HH though...Hope you get well soon Chris!

His riding is a mix of every cool riding i've ever seen! Hope he gets well soon and starts making more sick videos..........Looks like a complete legend.

And seeing a video would be.....not cool, but, cool. :P