Biketrial Game 2011 - How To Play By G

G_!

hi all,

i made the how to play of the game. Here you can see how to play and you can practice it playing the game.

Just tell me what do you think of it, but remember i'm not a expert of flash and this is all i can do atm.

Press "How to Play" button, the rest don't work at the moment ;)

also i want to know what english words are writed wrong

i hope you like it

only 4 mb.

exe. file(you don't need flashplayer). The link work perfectly, but this don't work for more of 2 downloads in the same time.

download link -> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VRB50WGU

a few pics

foto1sj.jpg

foto2ms.jpg

foto3fn.jpg

Edited by G_!

"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later"

this is because 2 or more people are downloading it in the same time!! haha if this don't work, try again later ;)

also i want to know what english words are writed wrong

the only thing i could find is;

when you click oon "barcelona" it says barcelona is one of the best city's on the world"

it should be "best cities" and "in the world"

:)

your game is amazing and very addictive, and i wouldn't complain about simple english mistakes as above, so i don't think you need to worry about your english as you are better at it then quite a few english people.

very impressed indeed , looking forward to the full one :)

sorry about the problems someone have for to download/play it...when i finish the game i'll try to put it online..i don't know how i can do it though.

Thanks for the comments guys, really i'm glad you like it. This is a simple game but i think this can be entertainig :)

Edited by G_!

thanks guys, i see the people liked it, that's a plus of motivation for to finish it. ;)

the only thing i could find is;

when you click oon "barcelona" it says barcelona is one of the best city's on the world"

it should be "best cities" and "in the world"

:)

your game is amazing and very addictive, and i wouldn't complain about simple english mistakes as above, so i don't think you need to worry about your english as you are better at it then quite a few english people.

very impressed indeed , looking forward to the full one :)

thanks mate =)

you should try add a like mode in where we can build our own sections :)

too difficult! haha :P

anyone know a site for to upload it for to play online? i think that would be better for the full version.

Says i cant download because of digital signature or something :

mate, that's working good for me..you have to wait 40 seconds, then there is a download botton, before this 40 sec. there is not.

anyone know a site for to upload it for to play online? i think that would be better for the full version.

mate, that's working good for me..you have to wait 40 seconds, then there is a download botton, before this 40 sec. there is not.

Yeah but when I download it, it says you don't have a verified digital sig or something. Ill just play the full version when its done :)

i've seen a big fail when i was playing the game today >_< i'll change it :P

Yeah but when I download it, it says you don't have a verified digital sig or something. Ill just play the full version when its done :)

ok =P

Edited by G_!