Cap, Matt And Stan.

Mark W

Had a ride in Blackpool last night, thought I'd grab some pics.

Nikon.jpg

Stan.jpg

sunset.JPG

Nice night for it!

Stan started off with a tap...

Stantap.JPG

Followed it up with a sidehop...

Stanside.jpg

Then did a hook.

StanHook.JPG

Matt was out too and decided to do a ridiculous sidehop (from the floor straight up to two):

Mattside.jpg

...and also did a smooth up to rear on this:

MattHookrear.jpg

Cap just got a flat...

Captube.jpg

...and did some maintenance:

Captar.jpg

Captar2.jpg

Apparently someone loves 'Cher'?

Beach.JPG

We headed down to the slopey walls, where Cap did it wrong:

Capfail.jpg

Cable.jpg

While Cap was sorting his bike (and his life) out, Matt did this:

capmatt.JPG

mattside2.jpg

And also this, really smoothly, repeatedly:

matttap.jpg

Cap then got amongst it and, after a safety check from Matt, did the gap to the bin:

capgap2.JPG

Then did a tag team gap with Matt:

capgap.jpg

mattgap.JPG

After that we hit up some rocks, Matt did some cool stuff, Cap did some front brakeless stuff, and Stan got a flat which pretty much ended the night.

Love it how there all on pures :P Really good pictures, blackpool looks like a really good place to ride too

It is, it's all good! The spots in these pics are literally right next to each other. The first cluster of rocks is at the end of my road here (can almost see 'em from my doorstep), and the walls in the other photos are directly below them. There's about 3 miles or so of the Moon Rocks going from the North Pier up towards my place, then onwards a bit towards Norbreck. So much shit to ride, it's really cool. Can sort of find more TGSy setups, more 'natty' setups and more 'streety' setups too. That's not even taking into account the street too ;)

It is, it's all good! The spots in these pics are literally right next to each other. The first cluster of rocks is at the end of my road here (can almost see 'em from my doorstep), and the walls in the other photos are directly below them. There's about 3 miles or so of the Moon Rocks going from the North Pier up towards my place, then onwards a bit towards Norbreck. So much shit to ride, it's really cool. Can sort of find more TGSy setups, more 'natty' setups and more 'streety' setups too. That's not even taking into account the street too ;)

I wanna live there :( you lucky sod!

I'm guessing tar?

yep i failed and after years of not using it i gave it a go, never really got to use it as i snapped the hose after that lol, all fixed now though with fresh grind and no tar ;)