K-124 Kevin Liu - Episode Awesome

netto

Finally, a full video on my Sky 2. I've had this bike for a month now, and I'm really getting along with it. The bike is very enjoyable to ride, and is not as extreme and twitchy as I anticipated. I've been riding every day since I've gotten the bike, and feeling stronger than ever.

Video was shot with a Canon 60d (Sigma 30 f1.4) and a Sony HX9v. The bonus chest cam footage was shot on a GoPro. Editing was done on Adobe Premiere and After effects.

Huge thanks for K-124 for their support, and Kevin Minato with filming and editing.

Music - Metronomy - She Wants

Very nice quality and equipment as always, but the riding is no more creative. Your every video is the same. Only the clothes and frames is changing for me ;) No offense.

Try to catch some quick energetic line on rocks instead of cut parts of clip to cover the lazyness ;)

Edited by Rafal

Very nice quality and equipment as always, but the riding is no more creative. Your every video is the same. Only the clothes and frames is changing for me ;) No offense.

Try to catch some quick energetic line on rocks instead of cut parts of clip to cover the lazyness ;)

If you were astute enough to notice the differentiation between each clip you'll know that I actually did that line fairly quick. I can't say I like the choppy editing on that part myself though. I wanted to let Kevin Minato have the say in editing.

I've been away from home for 3 months, so these lines are "new" for me. ;)

For me that is the best video of trials I have ever seen. It just made me want to ride when I have no more love for trials. Thanks a lot Kevin, you listened to me the other day.

The GoPro cam footage made me think of Mirror's edge video game! Loved every second of it!

• Like 1

I've been away from home for 3 months, so these lines are "new" for me. ;)

what about making new moves? what about "seeing" new lines in old places? don't get feedbacks wrong, it's not big deal if someone can say something to improve your riding! Should be a good thing!

cheers!

• Like 1