Close Please - Apology To Highland Bikes

Kieran Morrison

Kieran, how do you manage to be so annoying?

It amazes me how grown adults (not aimed at you, the older ones) can be so annoyed at what a 13 year old says on a forum?

Also amazes me how everyone hates me because im annoying, but nobody hates the people who act like complete twats to people who get something wrong or say something they thought was right but wasnt. :ermm:

Edited by Kieran Morrison
  • Like 2

you can see why people get annoyed at you when you create a post to lick there ass to get back in the shop.

like its been said learn to do it yourself you will save so much more money i could maintain my bmx when i was your age and i used to break it more than i break my trials, once you learn to fix it you will save money, get more parts for your bike and ride more instead of making silly post's like this...

and dont even think of saying im bullying you or something stupid like that...

It amazes me how grown adults (not aimed at you, the older ones) can be so annoyed at what a 13 year old says on a forum?

Also amazes me how everyone hates me because im annoying, but nobody hates the people who act like complete twats to people who get something wrong or say something they thought was right but wasnt. :ermm:

We get annoyed at your idiotic threads, replies, useless spelling etc.

If you stopped replying people would eventually forget about this thread but instead you go full retard and try to defend yourself.

We get annoyed at your idiotic threads, replies, useless spelling etc.

If you stopped replying people would eventually forget about this thread but instead you go full retard and try to defend yourself.

No, it wouldn't, its been getting bumped the past couple of days

you can see why people get annoyed at you when you create a post to lick there ass to get back in the shop.

like its been said learn to do it yourself you will save so much more money i could maintain my bmx when i was your age and i used to break it more than i break my trials, once you learn to fix it you will save money, get more parts for your bike and ride more instead of making silly post's like this...

and dont even think of saying im bullying you or something stupid like that...

1. I do fix my own bike most of the time, but sometimes i dont know whats wrong with it and i go to there

2. i had no choice to make this thread, do you actually think i wanted to make this?

Why isn't this closed already? Just read through the whole topic and after page 1 it wasn't really on topic...

And guys, it's never too late for an apology- at least he manned up and made one. Most people don't even bother making an apology after leaving it a month or more.

• 3 weeks later...