Red Bull Street Light Sessions - Bristol

Jonny Jones

Quite a lot of riders were allowed to ride at once - between the pro's doing some 'demos' for the crowds. Dave I'm not surprised, it wasn't really advertised that openly in my opinion - the next one is in Manchester on the 8th October - http://www.redbull.co.uk/cs/Satellite/en_UK/Event/Red-Bull-Streetlight-Sessions-021243052672397 Go there and register if you want to ride :)

• Like 1

Looked sweet, i was around weekend before, clearly wrong time haha

Well done to Euan, so young as well!

I'm guna take a guess the best trick was something along the lines of a tail-wip up high or on a rail or something?...

Good guess! Was a downside footwhip on a rail.

What on Earth is a downside footwhip?

Half whip, half decade, typically.

Foot jam whips and the 180 to rear and 180 drops are way over done these days

Everyones just copys every one else. No true creativity. I think it's because there isnt as many people riding street trials as there is bmx

True to an extent. But there's very few pushing for new moves, because there aren't many street style riders. At the moment i can only think of Ali C and Ben Rowlands who bring tricks into trials, with Danny being the first mainstream guy and definitely the first to put stuff out big! The rest are just following these guys. Rowan Johns is definitely pushing just as much but with more trials orientation, but equally sickening.