Danny Macaskill

duncshaw

compared to most top riders he's hardly arrogant, when i met him he was letting kiddies ride around on his bike and showing them some tricks, positivly promoting the sport, MOST top SPONSORED riders ive met wouldn't give the kids with an interest in trials the time of day.

lol that is nothing you should see some of the riders round here i wont name drop as theyre on here but theyre sponsored by tarty and they wont ride with us until we get better they'd rather ride on their own, this is just danny having a laugh a he was at the red bull street light sessions last month

Edited by trialsnoobie

lol that is nothing you should see some of the riders round here i wont name drop as theyre on here but theyre sponsored by tarty and they wont ride with us until we get better they'd rather ride on their own, this is just danny having a laugh a he was at the red bull street light sessions last month

"not going to name drop but they ride for tarty!" haha don't tell em pike! pritty much narrows down the need to guess which set of riders your refering too lol

Well aren't they a bunch of cnuts.

classic Danny

I thought exactly the same when I clocked this on Jon's Facebook last night :P

I know you know Danny, but a few people have mentioned it; I certainly wouldn't say arrogant - he knows he's done well for himself and jokes about it rather than being smug and shit. It's not as if it's a remotely raw edit remember, it was an edit for a bit of fun and I think that completely came across. Funny shit (Y)

It says you are in Bristol, I'm pretty sure none of the normal riders I know in Bristol are like that... Rowan, Ben and all the other very good riders are all really friendly, and more than willing to help a newbie out (Y)

James

"not going to name drop but they ride for tarty!" haha don't tell em pike! pritty much narrows down the need to guess which set of riders your refering too lol

In a way, but the only person we sponsor in Bristol is Rowan who's sound, so I'm assuming he doesn't mean him? No-one else we sponsor lives near to Bristol...

Anyway, saw this on Vital today, thought it was pretty cool (Y)

• Like 1