Finally A Stock That Is Near The 2Kg Mark For Us Heavy Riders.

Andeee

says the weight weenie with the ozonys? strange lol

Ive always gone by heavy duty frames... the ozonys was a one of deal.. i thought id try it out. Yeah its a beefed version. I thought id share this link with you all. Most frames are no way near the 2kg mark apart from this.. Back in the day there was frames ranging 2kg onwards... Now manufacturers mainly seem to focus on weight rather than strength.

It's business, isn't it? The sooner the product breaks, the sooner the user buys a new one.

I probably wouldn't get the same frame from a company again after it cracked unless it was my own fault.

If it cracked quickly.

You can usually get a similar geo frame from another company.

Heavy doesn't always equal strong.... I think the '11 pure is one of the best alround frames out at the moment personally; the bullet looks like its weighty just because its been cheaply made ( dropouts look quite slablike, as does the BB yoke ) but just my opinion....

• Like 1

Check it out.. Only minor its 116mm rear spacing huh.gif The price is quite good too! I wonder if yaabaa will be releasing anymore frames with 135mm spacing and near the 2kg weight.LINK

I wouldn't have thought they would. I would imagine the way that the Sky 2 frame has a 116mm rear end they're just hoping to make a range of 116mm hubs rather than 135's as well.

It's business, isn't it? The sooner the product breaks, the sooner the user buys a new one.

A lot of people won't buy a frame if it's "too heavy", which forces manufacturers to make their frames as light as possible just to get people to even consider them. I've heard people discount really good frames before because they have a weight for their frame that they don't want to go over.

Heavy doesn't always equal strong.... I think the '11 pure is one of the best alround frames out at the moment personally; the bullet looks like its weighty just because its been cheaply made ( dropouts look quite slablike, as does the BB yoke ) but just my opinion....

From the sounds of things the Bullet has a beefier downtube than the Pure, so I guess in that case it's sort of a bonus over the Pure if you're a fan of sending it to tube now and again. But yeah, if I was in the market for a new frame I'd be going for a Pure...