Tra`s Best Videos , A Little Help Please? :)

TRA

Hi guys ,

im making another page on travideos.net which is my "best videos" , altho some are there for sentimental reasons etc . I do write under each why i picked those.

I dont want hundred videos on this page, but a few great ones.

I have now picked out only 9 videos, so theres more that deserves to be in there.

So the thing is, have you guys any suggestions of which videos i should put on this page ? i find it really hard!

I am excluding the short 30sec-1minute ones as i just want to have the longer ones on there.

Thanks alot ! :)

http://travideos.squarespace.com/tras-best-of/

i think the first one, wherei ride the Long version might be best, the second one has alot of great stuff to but too much slowmotion, lol

I can't remember, either would do!

you talking about the "second break in" ?

Please add the links, theres 130 or so videos there, confusing :P

TRA in second break

My favourite one from oldies was the Echo xx vid, with the three doors down - changes music, there was a begining in black-white colour ;) i can't find cd's with them.. old times ;) i think it was your video ;> and the second was with the three doors down - kryptonite on echo mod also Echo vid.

i don't remember the numbers of the videos but i have the songs:

1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QTLKHlruq8

2 -

If you will find them send them here please ;)

Edited by jo_jacek

that one is added

You've made a lot of great videos in the past years but personally I'd put this at #1.

Hey, havent you checked my site? all my videos are uploaded to : http://travideos.net , categorized and everything, just check it out, you should find the one your thinking about fairly soon ! :)

My favourite one from oldies was the Echo xx vid, with the three doors down - changes music, there was a begining in black-white colour ;) i can't find cd's with them.. old times ;) i think it was your video ;> and the second was with the three doors down - kryptonite on echo mod also Echo vid.

i don't remember the numbers of the videos but i have the songs:

1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QTLKHlruq8

2 -

If you will find them send them here please ;)

I've seen all vid's on this site but i can't find them. I think that you made 2 long echo vid's, but I remember when there was about 20 or more of them. I'm going to keep serching this 2 vids ;)

first one is the "2" from post before, I'm going to serch the "1" ;) Edited by jo_jacek

20" echo , it has the kryptonite on it .

I've seen all vid's on this site but i can't find them. I think that you made 2 long echo vid's, but I remember when there was about 20 or more of them. I'm going to keep serching this 2 vids ;)

first one is the "2" from post before, I'm going to serch the "1" ;)

well it sure sounds familiar ! But yeah me and Neil were talking alot together them days and copied each other music aswell

I'm not sure about the video with "3dd - changes", couse you and Neil T. was my favourite riders and it can be he's video.. but I'm still searching it ;)

Then and now video is a good one, but it isnt exactly as you describe it, i have thought about it and i will do it at one point, but most likely i will not do it until i make a TRA DVD where that will be one of many extras . sorry :P

how about making a best of TRA over the years ? with some of your biggest moves from when you started up untill now, also throw in some of your techy lines aswell ?

is that something you truly beleive? interesting . Check them again , traengland 2 and tnt austria is the worst, i used to encode in bad wmwv settings with poor computer, the longer clips i rendered the more frame skips i got.

How´s that possible?Mine are working perfectly fine :unsure: