Adventurers Of The Year 2012

Luke Dunstan

I only read what one of those other adventurers did (Cory something, the climber) and he deserves it so many times more than Danny does. I mean no disrespect to Danny, but 8000m Winter ascent + Avalanche on the way down. That's a proper adventurer.

Yeah, not really in the same league are they. Not sure how Danny can be seen as an adventurer as such if I was being pedantic.

I think Danny is amazing, and he deserves a lot of credit. But he's not an adventurer, to me an adventurer is an explorer, like the guy that did a solo trek of the entire Amazon river etc. Danny has a great skill, in the same way Messi does, but neither of them are adventurers :P I'd say Danny Hart's downhill run in Champerey was more of an Adventure than anything Macaskill has done.

By the way, whereabouts in Barrow are you? My girlfriend's from up that way, is there much good riding there, I've seen a few good spots, but just wondered how much there really is? I'm thinking street more than natty as well. I'm sure there's plenty of insane natty within 30 mins :P

Being as we don't know what any of these guys and girls will do in 2012, I think they should all receive no votes.

Really though, why can't it be labelled as 2011, being as that's what we're f**king judging them on.