Graze.com Nibble Boxes

totaltrials

Basically, you order a box, they send you some random items on a specified day of the week. You can then rate certain foods/nibbles on the website to determine what you get sent next time.

Anyone tried it out? What are your thoughts?

I went to sign up but didn't put any card details in and the next day got an e-mail offering a free box for the first order and half price for the second, so might try one out.

http://www.graze.com/

Some of the stuff does look pretty tasty. And I imagine it'd be pretty good to get something different to try out now and then.

I've got the free taster box a fair few times and I really rate them. But it does come as a price, not really ideal for a student!

It's hardly just nuts and bird seed either. Dips, chinese crackers, little bits of bread with nice stuff all over them, flapjacks, cranberries mixed with chocolate buttons and fudge etc.

If you can afford to pay slightly over the odds for the convenience (not only of having it delivered, but also not having to buy all those things separately then put them together, and actually buy enough variety), I'd recommend it.

My mate also done it at work, if you like bird feed and are really lazy and have no shops near you then yeah its an ok deal but to be honest its more often than not over priced bird seed.

My 2 pence.

this^

plus i got sent a load of rubbish in mine that i had marked as don't send!

changed my preferences so that the only thing they could put in was honey cashews, second box shows with two lots of seeds and some manky rice crackers, they won't be getting any more business from me!

I've got the free taster box a fair few times and I really rate them. But it does come as a price, not really ideal for a student!

It's hardly just nuts and bird seed either. Dips, chinese crackers, little bits of bread with nice stuff all over them, flapjacks, cranberries mixed with chocolate buttons and fudge etc.

If you can afford to pay slightly over the odds for the convenience (not only of having it delivered, but also not having to buy all those things separately then put them together, and actually buy enough variety), I'd recommend it.

Ye, I certainly wouldn't be getting seeds and nuts. Some of the grub like the bread, crackers and flapjacks look decent. Think I'll be giving it a go.