Run

aener

If you wanna sit down n talk this through socially your more than welcome to not a problem.

I think i'm probably the best person on the planet to say this, so listen. You've annoyed flipp (as well as many others) and he's not the sort to "forgive and forget". Just stop trying to annoy him further and for the sake of the rest of the forum chill out a little.

In fact, have a few days off. You've earned it (Y)

• Like 10

Skipped most of this shit. Figured I'd talk in a language this retard can understand:

Andy, if you want the fight you so badly want against trials forum I will happily take their whole beef on my shoulders against you, you intolerable twat. I have a boxing gym and all the time in the world to correct f**kwits like you. Come on down, money where your mouth is. If you don't wanna take part, f**k off out this forum.

Edit: just realised you're banned. Email me on [removed] if you're not just a little keyboard warrior little girl who wants to play bad man.

Edited by JD™
  • Like 5