2012 Zhi Team 26"

i like cunning stunts

No.

Matt - you're right about them being cast.

what you mean is your full of shit and you dont know what your guessing about?

with regards to the hooking, brakeless/braked hooks are just the same, just because people hook like that with a bad technique it doesnt mean thats the way you hook with brakes.

brakeless is just a hook with a perfect technique simple as that.

luke it helps so much to understand if you can actually do a hook, its really hard to explain but if you go out and try them then you can understand mech better

I don't really understand the arguing in this thread but for what its worth my Purple Sky has about 6 tiny cracks in the headtube area, and has lasted just over a year which is twice as long as my previous Echo. I have hooked and tapped it alot, and reckon I can do so for the next 4-5 months without it falling apart by the looks and size of the cracks.

I don't really understand the arguing in this thread but for what its worth my Purple Sky has about 6 tiny cracks in the headtube area, and has lasted just over a year which is twice as long as my previous Echo. I have hooked and tapped it alot, and reckon I can do so for the next 4-5 months without it falling apart by the looks and size of the cracks.

I think most people are in agreement but Dave is being awkward and stuff, not even sure what points he is making at all :turned: