Inspired Hex

Oldskooltrials

Built this up for my mate at the weekend, we used all the parts off of his Pashley so there's some old stuff on it ( including my Orange Zero forks ! )but it all works.

Should be updating some of the parts soon including the tyres,they should end up on one of the 2 Pashley 26mhz frames Ive inherited . Should save a bit of weight too as its over 12kg as it stands.

Should get some better pictures tomorrow, hopefully of it being ridden :)

graemesiphone042.jpg

graemesiphone041.jpg

Edited by Oldskooltrials
  • Like 2

kujo, el gato, d521.

these words give me such fond memories....it kind of feels like trials isnt like that anymore. Not sure if thats good or bad.

Any one rock the panaracers? like the xc wirefire or something? and the michelin hot s! haha love this!

and tiny plastic seats, before someone realised they were pointless!!

TAKE ME BACK!

edit: ow rude of me! love the ride dude!!

Edited by arw_86

kujo, el gato, d521.

these words give me such fond memories....it kind of feels like trials isnt like that anymore. Not sure if thats good or bad.

Any one rock the panaracers? like the xc wirefire or something? and the michelin hot s! haha love this!

and tiny plastic seats, before someone realised they were pointless!!

TAKE ME BACK!

edit: ow rude of me! love the ride dude!!

It's not finished yet but you should like this then B)

IMG_0176.jpg

• Like 1

i live 30 mins from the pashley factory! Most of my mates rode them! pretty much that set up. I even thought that was my friends bike then! Those seats will always make me laugh. Just the general set up there floods me with memories of being younger.

Makes me realise how big a part trials has been in my life. Makes me smile :)

• Like 1

Love this. The old school parts on a brand new frame is just awesome, how does it ride?

Well it's not mine but I've had a quick ride and it feels pretty sweet. It's a bit shorter than I personally like but nothing I couldn't live with. If Inspired made a long version I'd definitely get one for myself, bikes with seats are just better.

The forks feel pretty stiff to me, and I'm about 16 stone at the moment.

• 3 months later...

ive still got an el gato on my girlfriends trials bike, they were good back in the day. i remember always wanting the hope mono front hub straight laced to an xc717 rim for the front, like the martins used to use, looked amazing and i finally got one and trashed it in two weeks :giggle: