Ozonys Curve V3 Frame Or Echo Pure Sl 2011

iman-k

hi friends

i want to buy a new frame for 2012 , i can buy ozonys curve V3 frame but i see many riders in 2011 bought Echo m.k.1 26" frame, (TRA , Stan &..)

what is your choice between OZONYS CURVE V3 and ECHO MK2 (pure SL ) frame?

large_puresl.jpg

OR

large_ozcu2.jpg

:sleeping:

Edited by iman-k

Echos are too mainstream ;-)

Be different.. Go Ozonys!

They are absolute boss i have a v2 myself one of the best frames i have ever owned.... Spanish b.b systems can bore off to be fair ahahaha

Edited by Andeee
  • Like 1

Echos are too mainstream ;-)

Be different.. Go Ozonys!

They are absolute boss i have a v2 myself one of the best frames i have ever owned.... Spanish b.b systems can bore off to be fair ahahaha

i can buy TrialTech BB from my best friend that have TT's Iran dealer , i like Echo's Geo and Weight but i prefer ozonys difference, confused :S:ermm:

If the Ozonys had integrated tensioners and the press-fit BB I'd say go for that, but it doesn't so I won't.

On the plus side, if you go for the Ozonys there is the pointless boss for the Ozonys tensioner you don't need, so you could always just bolt some stuff in there for shits and giggles.

• Like 1

get the echo for sure.. absolutely nothing wrong with jumping on a bandwagon every now and then.

also not trying to start anything here but on the subject of bottom bracket's, i would much rather have a nice strong spanish bottom bracket, im not a huge fan of the isis system or infact any threaded style bottom bracket! i think all frame's should just have a big non-threaded hole in them for a bottom bracket so you can just smash some bearings into the hole and be done with it :lol:

no special tool's required for removing/fitting a spanish bb too (Y) seen a video of randy taylor the other day and he is installing his brand new bb into his brand new frame using his crank arm as a hammer, now that is just pure win!

another thing is the fact that every part of every spanish bb is replaceable.

• Like 1

For me:

Echo has the cool tensioners and the fantastic Spanish BB.

Ozonys has the looks, but only just. Mk2 is very nice looking.

I've not heard huge amounts about them, but heard of more Ozonys cracking than Echos too.

But they're both stocks, so I wouldn't get either of them :P