Onza Limey 4

Canardweb

Just LOL

What's the problem again? I built the previous bikes because I had broken the ZHI. I didn't want to buy the first frame comping so took my time before choosing. I still ride 20" too!

He hates rockman,so he actually might buy your slate...

I won't!

Because I contradict myself somehow I suppose? Well just let me tell you I never said anything wrong about the Onza! Read again! And let me ride how many bikes I want as I have nothing else to spend my spare time on! Thanks!

Thats a really nice bike dude! Starting to like the onza limey 4's quite alot. How does it ride?

Rode it for 6 hours today. It is so weird to ride after a week stop and after riding mod for quite some time. I am getting slowly but surely back to stock and this bike is amazing. The best part is that it is rigid as nothing else I have been on before! My taps are back even though the pedalling isn't, my sidehops are just getting back in terms of height but not yet in terms of precision. Balance is better than ever. The bike feels longer than the Zhi and it needs more commitment to make the rear wheel come back when you up to front. But it certainly helps going higher on this technique! I am really satisfied although I haven't tried it at its full potential concerning the circumstances. Once I get used to stock again I will be able to have a good point of view!