Uci Worldcup Superfinal, Aalter

J.KYDD

Being sponsored is not really about getting high discounts or freebies. Id say its more to do with the rider representing the company and sport and hopefully promoting thats how i see it. Not to start a row here like.

• Like 1

Sneakily watched this while I was 'working' today - really, really enjoyed it! Similarly, I had a couple of work mates (who aren't trials-freaks) glued to my screen at the end of the work day, really loving every moment!

Great coverage, incredible riding! Looking forward to more. Andei's commentary was really great, but I agree with another post, that it would be even better still if there was another commentator, so they could bounce off each other.

And Jack being 15?!? What the hell! INCREDIBLE! - I had no sense of national pride of from the weekend's regal festivities, but Jack made me stand, salute, and bring a tear to my eye. :)

T

• Like 1

Loving the coverage like everyone else, Andrei did a great job on the commentary. I think it's safe to say this was easily up there with how Eurosport and MotorsTV cover the world moto trials championship, would be great if Extreme showed it live on their Sky channel.

Awesome riding by Jack but again that's no surprise, really good to actually see the UK represented rather than just read about it.

Good to see ross still talking rubbish (Y)

Well done Jack. Amazing result!

Andre did a good job on the comentary. It would be better to have someone else with him like they have in other sports though.

ahh f**k off you bmxing bandit bell! On the tarty situation to stop causing silly arguments IM wrong you lot are RIGHT! And theres nothing you can do about it :) I dont care lol

No-one's under the impression you 'care', Adam was just pointing out that - as usual - you're talking shit. It just so happens that this time you're talking shit about something people might expect you to have some knowledge about in that you're friends with Jack.

you can f**k off aswell! There my simple answer non of this essay posh shite!

He's a great representative of Neon isn't he (Y)

Neon? Haha you f**king retard...... It just goes to show that you guys/girls on here believe anything that gets posted up! I was never sponsored by them and never will, :giggle: Feely posted it up to have a mess about with you lot. (not my choice by the way) so if you want to kick off about that? Then speak to the G himself! Lol

:w00t:

Neon? Haha you f**king retard...... It just goes to show that you guys/girls on here believe anything that gets posted up! I was never sponsored by them and never will, :giggle: Feely posted it up to have a mess about with you lot. (not my choice by the way) so if you want to kick off about that? Then speak to the G himself! Lol

:w00t:

What a great video. Congrats to all involved and huge respect to Jack. His riding is incredible... totally inspiring. Andrei did a great job commentating.

That said it beggars belief that this idiot (Ross C) is even allowed to post on here? If it genuinely is Ross Clayton then Jack should distance himself as far as is humanly possible from this willy, before he seriously damages Jack's image. Especially given the attention being given to Jack on the world circuit at the moment. Although I'm guessing the person behind this type of post doesn't act like such a dick in the 'real world' otherwise someone would of drop kicked them long ago.

Actually I once new an seriously talented climber, who had a 'so called' pall who acted like this. Turned out he had a gone all Gollum from living in the dark of his mates shadow.

• Like 1

AT LAST!! Footage of the world cup, it seemed hard enough just to get homevideos in the past! Cancelled family arrangements meant i could have made it to this the nearest comp, doh! For anyone contemplating going to the worlds as a spectator then I recommend it (from my visit to Val-d'isere last year). Since observing Jack at the British champs last year I've maintained that he is in with a real chance at making it to number one, but lets not underestimate the size of the task, Coustellier was outstanding!! Massive respect for Kenny pushing on with such injury. Loving the biketrial at the moment!