Eyelid Popping/twitching

tomturd

Assuming a lot with this post so could be miles off the mark... :P

Stress? You're renovating a house right? Nearly killed my Dad lol. He's done two as well.

Take a break. Sit in the garden with some cold beers and think about what you've achieved so far, be proud man.

Assuming a lot with this post so could be miles off the mark... :P

Stress? You're renovating a house right? Nearly killed my Dad lol. He's done two as well.

Take a break. Sit in the garden with some cold beers and think about what you've achieved so far, be proud man.

haha, its nearly done. havent done anything for 2 weeks, but spent that time in the pub instead - making the most of it while my gf works unsociable hours :P (no, i haven't put her on the game). although i am at this moment installing a flourescent strip light in the loft, i figure if i do that and I can actually see what I'm doing I might sort it out.

I had this years ago and my doctor said it was linked to stress but also a deficiency in yeast could cause it. His recommendation, i joke not, was to drink strong beers and ale :) Guess it's a double whammy, relieves the stress and the twitch :D

Hmm, I have been drinking a lot of booze recently, maybe its too much yeast. or maybe it is indeed 2 weeks of bad sleep. maybe a combination. ITS DOING IT RIGHT NOW ARRRGH!

I hear a good whack usually stops it ;)

I'll try that next :P

Erm, I was when I was in the loft earlier... but it started before that. Oddly it seems to have gone away now, even though I'm feeling pretty shattered. Hopefully thats the end of it, next option would have been to cut an eye lid off.