Cracked Rockman Bjorn Frame

monty221ti

Looks as if that dropout weld has been ground back far too much... you may get away with getting someone to weld over the top as it looks like it has just cracked from lack of material. The frame will be significantly weaker unfortunately.

As for the headtube, its worth a try to grind out the crack and add a large radius :)

Rockman quality (Y)

I had 3 rockman manus frames in the space of 3-4months i belive, the first one came with anus instead of manus graphic, the 2nd one cracked on the dropout(disc side) same as the bjorn picture and my 3rd one cracked there also. SHIT FRAMES

I already told them where I got it, in another mail, and them got no answers for 5/6 days now.

They are always too busy. Actually I'm in contact with them and i have to wait some weeks to get an answer, so have patience ;)

Looks as if that dropout weld has been ground back far too much...

They had a batch of them like that. When we received ours we had a look at them and spotted it, mentioned it to RockMan and they sent us some replacement frames...