Hope Pro 2 Trials In Echo 24 Frame

tdubz

I'm assuming its got horizontal dropouts? If it does, I don't think you can run a 135mm hope as they're designed for vertical, you'd have to go with one of the fixed 135mm rear hubs with snail cams. Might be wrong though.

Although, saying that, I've just realised there's built in grub screws that can position the rear hub fine. . Might be OK to run a hope after all.

Edited by SunnyBoy

I'm assuming its got horizontal dropouts? If it does, I don't think you can run a 135mm hope as they're designed for vertical, you'd have to go with one of the fixed 135mm rear hubs with snail cams. Might be wrong though.

Although, saying that, I've just realised there's built in grub screws that can position the rear hub fine. . Might be OK to run a hope after all.

For future reference, that's absolute rubbish :P Hahaha.

You DEFINITELY can run a ProII in horizontal dropouts.

If it's a question of cams - which in this case doesn't matter as you have the bolt tensioners - you just need to turn the bolts around and run them on the outside.

Nah, that's more to do with most front sprockets hitting the BB yoke rather than the Pro 2 not being suitable for use with it. You can get it to work, but it generally involves having to use random gear ratios and one specific type of sprocket. As a result, it's just recommended for FFW use.

For future reference, that's absolute rubbish :P Hahaha.

You DEFINITELY can run a ProII in horizontal dropouts.

If it's a question of cams - which in this case doesn't matter as you have the bolt tensioners - you just need to turn the bolts around and run them on the outside.

If you'd read properly, I'd corrected myself.... <_<

Edited by SunnyBoy