So Far! :d

holymush

I could of saved a fair bit of weight, But as I've been building I've noticed heavier = cheaper and lighter = really quite expensive.

Its got some nice bit and some not so nice bits, but all in with buying some tools and little bits i didn't have, im close to 1000 pound mark so for now this will do nice :)

Did make a post about brakes, was looking at mt 2's couple people rated, no one slated so as far as i can work out they good for the money. if anyone knows different say so and i'l look into something different

Mike

£1000 is hardy cheap :P

Think Ive spent like £500-£600 on each of my stock's, and they're not far off how i want them.

I think if I do a brand new build I will go with MT2's, purely because how cheap they are and what I have heard they are really good! Only ever used a cable disk, standard onza one and that was on the front!

But I will probably just keep a look out on the forum for a really good dual disc mod! That way I can get my driving lessons out the way and still have a bike I want.

Other than that, should be an amazing build!