Look What Came In The Post This Morning

bing

have made a donation Tom. check the paypal

Not sure if I can see it to be honest, unless the name on your PayPal account is different to the name you put down for stickers?!

We've had a few donations, not sure if you want to remain anonymous, but I know who you are (well, except one actually!). Each and every one is really appreciated, thanks!

On the sticker front, running pretty low now. I have about 15 filled envelopes left, but after that, that's it!

think I forgot to put the dash in trials forum. I'll have to go on the computer and see if I can recall it, and send it to the right address lol

edit: I did forget, you should see it now tom

Edited by bing

I'll be honest, Ive only posted out that first batch so far. Anyone who missed out on that batch (about 10) and anyone who has messaged me their name and address since... Well, I haven't posted them yet :P but I will do soon. I'm so disorganised I was sort of hoping that most people would have put their address into the form a while back.

Ive posted about 80, have about 30 waiting to go, and 9 left. So be quick if you want them :)

Nobody has got the same amount of stickers, and I was running out of the logo ones near the end. So if you do have some spares please share them out.

think I forgot to put the dash in trials forum. I'll have to go on the computer and see if I can recall it, and send it to the right address lol

edit: I did forget, you should see it now tom

Sweet, got it, thanks a lot! That goes for everyone else who has donated too, much appreciated (Y)

I'll be honest, Ive only posted out that first batch so far. Anyone who missed out on that batch (about 10) and anyone who has messaged me their name and address since... Well, I haven't posted them yet :P but I will do soon. I'm so disorganised I was sort of hoping that most people would have put their address into the form a while back.

Ive posted about 80, have about 30 waiting to go, and 9 left. So be quick if you want them :)

Nobody has got the same amount of stickers, and I was running out of the logo ones near the end. So if you do have some spares please share them out.

Sweet, got it, thanks a lot! That goes for everyone else who has donated too, much appreciated (Y)

cool Tom ill keep my eyes peeled