Drops

clerictgm

yeah actually. how highs that? dont look anywhere near as high as that monument.

your drops more of a freeride drop where you just bomb it off the edge.. (which you can do on any bike)

to get more trialsy have you tried being at a complete stop at the top of the wall and then going? would be more controlled and generally look way better. plus it means you could drop off walls where you dont have a big run out.

being at a complete stop at the top of the wall and then going?

>how highs that?

not enough) I forgot my tape-line today, ~ 1.2-1.3m.

Wheelie/pedal kick drop not so good idea on very slippy surface) There was almost as at the rink. That landing feels like on pillow.

Edited by clerictgm

personally I'd say don't bother trying a big ass drop unless your confident at dropping properly, in a very controlled way with a pedal kick, ideally you should be able to make small hops forward with your brake still locked to position yourself perfectly on the edge of the drop. when your a beginner you don't have much to gain from huge drops apart from damaged wrists. I'd tried a big drop before I had the right skills in place and got off lucky with the worst shin dig ever wasn't nice.