Liam Norwood - Getcreative

liam n

Excuse the lack of general creativeness, manuals and X-ups, but I've just a made a video of what I enjoy and enjoyed doing, which is what it should all be about!

I never really got round to filming clips with the purpose of being creative, but oh well! I enjoyed getting all these clips so I hope it comes across in the video.

This is also my first video on a stock!

Cheers guys!

Edited by liam n
  • Like 1

So awesome, you've come on light years in terms of riding.

I should have a few more free weekends after this one to get out and ride. Will be in touch.

thanks rich! yeah, get out! haven't seen you for ages, where have you been ?!?

Enjoyed the first half thoroughly! Liked the intro, the scenery and riding. But it went quite samey after a while. Would of enjoyed it all the way through if it was just the natural/rocky riding style stuff.

well I might start doing a few natural only videos then! cheers :)

Nice Liam. The Stock suits you.

Wow you're going HUUUGE now! Cool to see! Really big riding, but I don't think the music fitted, but the riding made up for that! (Y):)

thanks guys :)

• Like 1

Love how you boss natty (Y)

thanks dude

How tall are you? I'm tempted to try a 26" but I still think it would be a bit big. But if your my size seeing how well it fits you makes me want to try it.

Nice video

I'm 5' 10 but I'm sure you'd get away with it if you were a few inches shorter! Makes 90% of riding easier, have a play on a friends bike first if possible.

thanks,

Liam

My mate, he said if you came to Shanghai to ride they would regard you as 'master' :bow:

haha, brilliant! :)

Haha, I'll just forget about the stock for a while. I'm just over 5 foot, so I'll stick to 24".

Its cool to see someone that can fit a stock and a mod so well. Most people that ride both are only smooth on one.

I do ride a pretty long Mod and Short stock though, just have a play on someone's stock and see if you like it! thanks!