is a saint really better than a hope?

customrider-Rhys

The lever feel is much better if you want it to feel sharp. The hope is a little softer with more modulation. But the hold is the same they both stop your wheel dead.

Both would make anyone on here happy they bought them.

Shimano 2year warranty is good they fix any problem without question. So long as the brake is clean and cared for.

Hope lifetime warrany on alloy parts. All rubber brass and pistons avalable to service the brake .

Imo hope will keep you going for years and years

Shimano for 2 then after your on your own

Have run dual disc on a few of my mods, either dual hopes or dual saints, loved them both but the saints win it for me!! Insane amount of stopping power and i only ran 160 rotors, the hopes were good too dont get me wrong! never had a single problem with them but i'd recomend the saints without even thinking. The bike war insane as was the hold, i ran hope 160 rotors front and rear with organic pads and i could'nt have asked for a nicer brake set-up

Have run dual disc on a few of my mods, either dual hopes or dual saints, loved them both but the saints win it for me!! Insane amount of stopping power and i only ran 160 rotors, the hopes were good too dont get me wrong! never had a single problem with them but i'd recomend the saints without even thinking. The bike war insane as was the hold, i ran hope 160 rotors front and rear with organic pads and i could'nt have asked for a nicer brake set-up

where'd you copy and paste that from? your brakes saints on your limey were shit!... haha

Edited by Carlperkins

Well it's secondhand but if it comes to Stoozie is only a phone call away so he should be able to help me out :) Going to be nice having a non-sticky piston, slightly leaky and cracked brake :P Lever blade is a little bent too, going to assume no warrantee because that's obviously my fault? Sorry for hijacking the thread.