Updating the oldskool .

grant wildman

The saddle suits the age of the bike I reckon. Street trials bikes don't 'need' a BMX saddle to be cool.

If its black rims you're replacing those with I think you should resist grinding the braking surface to keep it all stealth.

Over all, mostly because of the colour, it looks like what an Inspired Skye would have looked like 10 years ago.

Oh and those pedals are not very pleasing on the eye. It's the only thing that ruins it...and the red hub :-P spray that shit black.

The saddle suits the age of the bike I reckon. Street trials bikes don't 'need' a BMX saddle to be cool.

If its black rims you're replacing those with I think you should resist grinding the braking surface to keep it all stealth.

Over all, mostly because of the colour, it looks like what an Inspired Skye would have looked like 10 years ago.

Oh and those pedals are not very pleasing on the eye. It's the only thing that ruins it...and the red hub :-P spray that shit black.

Yeah been looking for a railed saddle rather than a pivotal , just not found anything that costs under £100 yet :/

Will be running black Rhino lites with no grind , dont normally run one , but thought I would try it out as I was replacing these rims .

Looking for a front red king hub to match .

Yeah the pedals aren't pretty , but ive not found anything as grippy as of yet , might try the Shimano MX80 pedals .

Thanks for the comment though :) Have fallen in love with this bike all over again .