Limey 320 or Echo 2013 20" frames

Callum219

Neither is better..
You're just going to get people's opinions on this topic which really isn't fair to you :/

Is this a choice of two second hand frames? if so, give us a link and we'll give you advise there..
If you've found them new then..

Eenie meenie minie mo

Edited by Danny00135

whats wrong with the echo like ? it seems great i would say it because i have heard something about the onzas having chain or disc rub issues

Never had that issue with my onza, and I'm running a 710 chain and a 180 ice tech rotor on the rear

Edited by bing

Oh right, mines an 09 blade. I run a viz rear hub, with an onza sprocket, and trialtech cranks at the front with a tryall freewheel, and a neon bash. My chainline is near spot on, and the rear disk has 3-4 mm clearance. Tartys did tell me that the viz hub was the right hub to get, but on any other frame, ie 116 spacing as opposed to 110, it would need spacers or cams. Heard this about onza's before, apparently echo hubs trying to go dual disk is a bit off ball ache due to clearance issues

Oh right, mines an 09 blade. I run a viz rear hub, with an onza sprocket, and trialtech cranks at the front with a tryall freewheel, and a neon bash. My chainline is near spot on, and the rear disk has 3-4 mm clearance. Tartys did tell me that the viz hub was the right hub to get, but on any other frame, ie 116 spacing as opposed to 110, it would need spacers or cams. Heard this about onza's before, apparently echo hubs trying to go dual disk is a bit off ball ache due to clearance issues

The Limey is the worse due to the chainstay and seatstay being so close.

My '10 blade had similar issues with rear disk spacing, the viz hub was fine, but hubs with wider flange spacing had issues like the H116.

Brothers limey is fine.

TR hub, one driveside snail cam, TR sprocket and a narrower chain and it runs silly smooth.
Can't run rear disc with the TR hub though, disc rubs badly.

My Ice runs a rear disc with a TR hub with no problems however.

Edited by Echo Lite 09

Brothers limey is fine.

TR hub, one driveside snail cam, TR sprocket and a narrower chain and it runs silly smooth.

Can't run rear disc with the TR hub though, disc rubs badly.

My Ice runs a rear disc with a TR hub with no problems however.

ask him if he wants to sell it ;)