Pictures of Snapped Carbon Fibre products please

PaRtZ

That WAS [edit: my] explanation.
I meant it literally.

You do this all

the f**king

time.

By "again", I meant you're doing this once more, just like last time.

I don't think that was wriggling out - I think that was you not reading.

Edited by aener
  • Like 1

Right. I'll put this as plainly as I possibly can.

You have been an arsehole before.

You are being an arsehole now.

When doing something you have done before, you can be said to be doing it "again".

When you have occupied a particular state before, move away from it, and then return to it, you can be said to be in said state "again".

You are being an arsehole, just as you have been many times before - therefore you are being an arsehole "again".

Do you understand?

• Like 2

yeah,but its your opinion and not even linked to the topic as my posts where in general.

have a nice day now,flipp.

i´m not going to let someone insult me for giving input to a topic.

if thinking things over again and coming to new conclusions makes someone an arsehole for you,thats sad.i´m not the kind of guy that deletes posts in which he was wrong,as others do.

That's not what you do though.

What you do is make awful posts, and use shitty excuses to try and validate them.

Josh posts pictures of his triple-seat-tubed bike on here, you say "lolz marino already did it copycat" and when taken up on it you claim you were joking.

And you DO edit things after you've been taken up on something.

I've noticed you do it on at least three occasions, and that's without actively looking for them.

:blink:what was my fault in this topic,it began with me accidently quoting you instead of craigjames...?

edited any post i did it to mainly for spelling correction or adding informations,but oh well,another ruined thread with me involved.

sorry,i´m out now,if someone has a problem with me in the future feel free to pm me.

that´d be less kindergardenish...

edit:see,i edited again,wrote maily instead of mainly :w00t:

Edited by FamilyBiker

Looks like the bars are using a alloy or glass fiber reinforced centre tube on the bar clamp area. Unless the bit in the middle is just the bag from manufacture.

2nd that family biker does love to muscle in all the time.

Looks like the bars are using a alloy or glass fiber reinforced centre tube on the bar clamp area. Unless the bit in the middle is just the bag from manufacture.

The bars are 100% carbon, there is no 'aluminium reinforcement'...

Get a better pic of the white/ silver centre section.

I said alloy or glass fibers as there the only weaves fibers I know carbon manufacturers use as reinforcements with carbon. Besides kevlar.

Edited by dezmtber

Get a better pic of the white/ silver centre section.

I said alloy or glass fibers as there the only weaves fibers I know carbon manufacturers use as reinforcements with carbon. Besides kevlar.

Fiberglass weave gets used a lot as its much cheaper and still holds some of the properties carbon does.

Seriously?
  • Like 2