world cup round 1 heubach(ger)

FamilyBiker

Maybe Gilles should stop riding in dusty caves all winter and go down the woods on a wet rainy day and do some proper winter "training".

Anyone remember the days where the pros would be happy that they would have the edge on their rivals because it was wet?! I always felt sorry for Kenny B running the Hot S tyres though. Riding them in any section was tricky enough never mind in the wet.

why are people like you so naive? gilles is multiple world champion. your absaloutly clueless, he is complaining about the sections being dangerous, which is defo fair enough.

• Like 2

Sort of. There's a lot of pallets for the side hops and run ups and lots of what looks like astroturf on the wood which sort of dismisses the " organizers were rubbish and didn't take the rain into consideration" argument.

Edited by CalopS

Look at the results equal first after first lap then three fives in a row, I can make my mind up. Dummies and Prams. Still not seen a video of anyone coming close to getting hurt (not that I want to) just some absolutly amazing riding in very hard conditions. Patricks comments of someone who was there explains it to me. Ahh I think me and Ross has just agreed with something!

why are people like you so naive? gilles is multiple world champion. your absaloutly clueless, he is complaining about the sections being dangerous, which is defo fair enough.

good effort, but i think the reason he found it so hard was his horrible music choice

Thanks. In Germany it is a big problem to get free music tracks and a lot of videos are banned because of infringe of copyrights. So we have to search the internet for free tracks with the permission to use the tracks. This is not always easy...

Huge effort from Dominik, obviuosly a very talented rider just to be at this level, but maybe not just at the the front threes level yet. Couple of get offs but you see that at any round. Didnt hear any complaints just a big grin at the end of the video, so perhaps he just made the most of being their and rode to best of his ability in horrible conditions. Interview with Benito on Tribalzine kind a sums it up, never even crossed his mind to give up even after a big crash. I am sure (know) everybody has big get offs all the time. Still stand by my last post. Not that it really matters as from experiance you can never please everybody,but one smile is enough.

Edited by kevind