Can anyone recommend a good cheap first bike?

TOMTRIALS123

Hi, my names Tom and I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good first trials bike (cheap)? I was planning to convert my old BMX but I think that it could cost more than buying an actual trials bike so if anyone sees a good cheap one for sale, please tell me! My uncles friend runs the Thinkbikes Tutorials on Youtube so I have got a checklist! P.S. It has to be within 60 miles of Malvern.

Hey dude, i'm also in your position. Only I'm in Birmingham. Im looking at a 24" Onza Zoot as they seem to fit the bill for BMX/Trials style riding which im looking at getting into plus you can pick them up relatively cheap! On saying that eBay seller seem to think they can sell them super expensive!

Have you had a browse on the for sale stuff on pinkbike etc?

Good luck in the hunt.

Thanks Guys for replying but i'm trying to look for a very cheap bike to maybe get for Christmas. It sounds very small but my uncles friend from Thinkbikes says that you should try to learn on a cheaper bike costing around £200 as a beginner so as to not destroy something you spent ages saving up for. Apparently you can totally destroy a bike very quickly so you need to have enough money for spares. Thanks anyway, but i'll have to wait a little while before I can spend that much money :dance:

Just so you know, I'm 6ft tall and weigh about 11.5 stone :wink: