someone please make me a frame

Trials-Mikey

in need of a custom made frame as my jaf is made out of poop and now cracks every two weeks after being rewelded. please get in contact or point me in the direction of a welder thanks, or i am interested in any frame that is close to

wb - 1000

bb - 65

reach - 615

cs - 360

i know its a longshot but i am pretty desperate for a frame

Edited by Trials-Mikey

HOW desperate?

From the description, I guess fairly, but are you desperate enough?

My old red one's just gathering dust. It's a quite beaten up, and I think the back end is a little splayed out, but at least it's in one piece :P

I say you need to be desperate as due to it being one of the very earliest Jafs made, it's made from plain-gauge tubing and comes in at 2.8kg.

If you just want something to ride and can hack the weight, it's yours. The geometry is a little off (a touch shorter front end), but it's pretty close.

I know we discussed it before and you ended up not having it, but it's still there if you want it.

• Like 1

HOW desperate?

My old red one's just gathering dust. It's a quite beaten up, and I think the back end is a little splayed out, but at least it's in one piece :P

I say you need to be desperate as due to it being one of the very earliest Jafs made, it's made from plain-gauge tubing and comes in at 2.8kg.

If you just want something to ride and can hack the weight, it's yours. The geometry is a little off (a touch shorter front end), but it's pretty close.

I know we discussed it before and you ended up not having it, but it's still there if you want it.

you are awesome PM'D

HOW desperate?

I know this is nothing to do with me but its generosity like this that makes me love trials and this forum. Everybody is willing to help each other out to keep them riding