Rockman Slate XL- Roxxy

Geniuus

So I recently purchased a Rockman slate XL frame . At the same time bought a few other bits to at an amaIng price.

I picked up the frame and got this checksy snap on the way home.

post-35107-0-37254600-1385094369_thumb.j

As excited as I was travelling in a Focus ST 2.5 turbo was always going to mean a couple of fuel stops were going to be needed. So just after picking up my new girlfriend (Rosie) decided to make a stop at a tesco. After spending a little while looking around and some good leg stretching we set about begging the journey once again. Much to my amazement we were greeted with a snowy car!

post-35107-0-94718500-1385094205_thumb.j

After thinking oh sh!t we got on the motorway and made our way home. After getting home at around 11pm I put a few of the bits together to see what it all looked like and this is what I'm left with!

post-35107-0-77149200-1385094552_thumb.j

So that's it for now really, just waiting for the rest of my bits to arrive and hopefully all will be good! Can't wait to be jumping around again

Updates will be made as things progress!

Edited by Geniuus
  • Like 1

Nice car, is it yours?

I wish mate haha, absolutely flies but you suffer when doing around 18mpg, the 5 cylinder engine groan is just too addicting! But hey, at least I was lucky enough to drive it eyy haha

I prefer blog style posts like this rather than a few pics and a spec list, awaiting pt2 :)

Thanks a lot buddy:) I'll make part 2 the remainder of the sequel then haha. Thanks for the thumbs up

Edited by Geniuus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...