tnn lgm vs adm

trialsquirt

Used to run my LGMs on a medium sharp grind. Filed frame, washerless clamps and no booster on my Ice 2, Limey 320 and Ozonys V1, all worked extremely well, but performance dropped away very quickly on all three.

Adms on my 24" were incredible, worked right down to a near smooth rim from ground. Amazing when used on a vee too.

Edited by Echo Lite 09

Used to run my LGMs on a medium sharp grind. Filed frame, washerless clamps and no booster on my Ice 2, Limey 320 and Ozonys V1, all worked extremely well, but performance dropped away very quickly on all three.

Adms on my 24" were incredible, worked right down to a near smooth rim from ground. Amazing when used on a vee too.

yea thats what mine done, at first they were really loud and amazing hold etc but in like a couple of week they slipped like buggery.

Filed frame, Tnn clamps, tnn booster, light fresh grind on an echo rim probably.

Magura blacks work ok on a ground echo rim, most pads do.

Not to be that guy.. But seriously my rockman blues has worked waaaaay better than any other pad on the market... I've pretty much tried all the 'best' pads on the market and rockman blues just works for me. Give them a go :)

My rockman blues were totally amazing to.

yea thats what mine done, at first they were really loud and amazing hold etc but in like a couple of week they slipped like buggery.

As daft as it sounds Ian, are you sure Magura is not leaking and spraying fluid at your rim? Mine did this, it was the smallest of leaks, you could only just make it out. But it was enough to turn my brake shite. One of the barbed fittings was very slightly weeping. A drop of water is a telltale sign

I used LGm's on a smooth urban rim when i had mod and they were unreal, good hold and awesome bite. I use ADM's on my 24 on a previously ground rim now smoothed with tar and they are just as good.. I haven't had any problems with either pads. Just keep on top of keeping your rim and pad surface clean!