New pedal time

bing

New pedal time. Budget is upto £40. I'm currently running mg-1s, and prefer flats to cages. It's a choice between these two. Have gone off mg-1s after they have stripped a crank arm thread. Weight penalty is 120g for the saints, which I can offset with ti bolts and a good shit :). What do you people run?

post-29242-0-00436700-1387142841_thumb.j

post-29242-0-67767800-1387142860_thumb.j

These will be my next purchase for my Inspired (when I buy it!) http://superstar.tibolts.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=42&products_id=127

Same as the Nukeproof just cheaper!

really pleased with my nano flat pedals. i've retired them to my comuter now though :D i'm now running the mag flats. they're stupidly light and i have absolute confidence in them being up to the task. although with a 2 year warrenty i'm not to fussed if i ruin them. and half the weight of your shimano's :P

I have inspired pedals on my marino, and superstars on my ozonys.

They both weigh the same, feel the same and almost look the same. One has a £50 higher price tag though... Depends what name you like more, but I'd vote the £40 superstars!