A good few memes ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)

ItsMatt

Please go through each page of this thread, this is where I post each new video I make x

DrStix bullied me into making a thread about the videos I make so here are some that are not 100% shit.

I am not under the influence of anything other than A GOOD FEW MEMES AND SHARP ONZA RIPS.

Prepare your jimmies.

This one was just a rad weekend with the (NAME DROP) ron harris

Pretty old video made back in't summer of 2k13 but people still talk to me about it for some reason

I quite like this one, it includes the famous danny mac SAIL go pro thing and a bit of grainy noisia GOLD

this one is just f**ked up

I mastered an onza kids video this one time

\/ IF YOU'RE GOING WATCH ANY OF THESE MAKE IT THIS ONE PLEASE \/
#1 was kind of boring so I'm not going to post it here

and the most recent

This kid I sponsor

My name is Matt
I am 17 and I ride an ONZA.

I did make a serious thing once Edited by ItsMatt
  • Like 6

Some proper weirdo who wouldn't f**king leave me alone. Ended up ringing her boarding school to make a complaint, they've confiscated her phone and shes under 24/7 supervision now.

Jake dont get sally involved its not fair on her she was angry with me cos of you... i have to push myself not to talk to you cos i had a enough i got headache and its affecting my education goodbye!!!!!! takecare

​ well its not cos of you u was stressed and u wanted sally to help me but she dont wanna get involved she told me and she was upset and fed up so suggest dont keep talkin bout me to her and this is it GOODBYE! I Have deleted ur number and wont be messeging you anymore i promise you jake i want to prove you that i can stop!

Jake why did u tell care staff of me for f**ksake

i never ever gonna forgive you againn..... I dont wanna be friends with you thanks to you i have to have staff with me all the time.... i wish i didnt get in ur car you runied me... GOODBYE i have to suffer it and you dont.... its not fair on me i have to have staff with me all the time and they treat me like a f**king baby im f**king 19 cos i went in ur car that why they worried so they said i have to have staff person with me all the time in college..... Saturday

Heyyyyyy.. can we be friends ?x I miss u though xx

Jakke... please I miss u f**king alot xxxx i got really bad red on my arm cos of self harming i got bad life i went through hard times i need you xx FINE U Hate me thats shows me u do!!! okay fine then i accept it

I should stop texting you but i cant help it

Quite the woman.

just a question:

How much.... substance you use during this videos? I mean they are well made ( first vid, the brake sounds nicely lined up... with the brakeless bmx) but it is clear, that your mind is not too clear..... ir maybe it is just me like

• Like 1

Some proper weirdo who wouldn't f**king leave me alone. Ended up ringing her boarding school to make a complaint, they've confiscated her phone and shes under 24/7 supervision now.

You get some proper mentalists down your way, a mate of mine got stalked by some crazy f**ker from Portsmouth for ages

just a question:

How much.... substance you use during this videos? I mean they are well made ( first vid, the brake sounds nicely lined up... with the brakeless bmx) but it is clear, that your mind is not too clear..... ir maybe it is just me like

I am not under the influence of anything other than A GOOD FEW MEMES AND SHARP ONZA RIPS.

Its just a really weird sense of humor based on sarcasm that has gone too deep mixed with some creativity.

caffeine if I'm feeling really edgy but I don't even go as far as drinking anymore, been this way for like 9 months now.

Artist at heart <3333

• Like 3

dude that serious video was one of the most stylish video i have ever seen

I reckon if you keep on making those videos, like the last one, then damn, be prepared to be one of the biggest name like!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...