Rimjam cheap pads?

The pad material is good, the backings are terrible, lots of people had problems with them snapping. Also i seem to remember red was for smooth rims, blue for light grind and green for a harsh grind, but not 100% on that

This is true.

I did some testing for RimJam many many moons ago.. 2004 ish! And the pads themselves were rather good. Myself and CLS's ran the blues on the front, smooth rim.. divine!

Never snapped a backing. Or saw 1 for that matter, but the clip did stretch massivly which resulted in uber pad wobbled and VERY un-even wear. However he did change the design from "Prongs" to an O-Ring. Cant seem to see which model they are.

From Memory i believe Joe Maher had some sets aswell. They guy used to be a forum regualr.

• 1 month later...

The pad material is good, the backings are terrible, lots of people had problems with them snapping. Also i seem to remember red was for smooth rims, blue for light grind and green for a harsh grind, but not 100% on that

Horrendously loud sounding pads too..