Demoing with The Clan - £5k up for grabs!

Mark W

*sigh*

There are photos and videos of the rig on the Clan FB page. Just looking at the photos/videos should give you an idea if you're actually interested in doing it I'd imagine...

Trust me I'm interested, I wouldn't have researched the other riders and what the set up was like if I wasn't.

Just came to the conclusion that it seemed more directed towards streety stuff that's all.

That's what I mean though - if you look on the Facebook page you can see that the main bit of the trials setup is just boxes and a ladder which you could ride on either a street-orientated bike or a more trialsy bike. They've got a range of riders on the tour (as the video on their page shows), so I'd imagine anyone could fit into it realistically.

• Like 1

it's open to any type of trials (although brakeless would probably be very limited). From my point of view I'd like someone who bunnyhops so we can have a proper hop comp but I'm not going to cry (too much) if we end up with someone who has to sidehop it :P .

• Like 1