Eirik Ulltang X Barcelona 2014

Eiriktrials

Here's my new video, captured during my winter escape to Barcelona. Norway is hell from November to end of March if you're a trials rider. Or, it usually is like that. This winter it was quite okay actually. But I couldn't predict. Barcelona was great though, I was riding a lot at all these super nice places. The concentration of trials parks and natural places are immense. I think you can ride a new spot every single day for more than a month.
Thanks to all the riders, which I now see as friends. David, Joan, Sergi, Pol, Dima, Dani, Nachos, Roger, Ferran, Escu and many more. Hope to see you all soon!
The video is a self-edit. I just put the camera on a tripod, and try my line a couple of hundred times or something. I tried my best to find a mix between technical lines and bigger single moves. Hope you like it!
https://vimeo.com/93306682
  • Like 2

Liked it a lot.

How did you manage to get your hands on one of those GT frames?

Thanks for positive replies. I managed to get my hands on the GT frame through the Norwegian distributor. Rumors are that the frame possibly will be available for sale when the prototype stages are completed.

• Like 2

super nice spots and bike

I have to say I was really impressed by your riding

big and tech!

Thanks a lot! My goal was to get that particular comment, as I wanted to show a mix of big and tech. Cheers!

Nice moves and spots! By the way, why do you train with a Polar?

Thanks! What you call a Polar, is a Suunto. I train with this to measure the intensity of my workouts. It's such a great tool. I train a lot, so this helps me controlling the total work load, so I keep track of my recovery and avoid being over-trained.

Enjoyed the video too by the way. Some of those spots! :D

Cheers! The spots are all amazing!

Thanks a lot! My goal was to get that particular comment, as I wanted to show a mix of big and tech. Cheers!

Actually

the main reason I noticed the tech quality of your riding is because of your GT frame

the only other person I saw riding this frame is the tech master K Belaey

so I expected some big riding but a lack of tech compared to what I m used to see with this unique frame

but those first lines on rocks when you just go from point A to point B using mostly two wheels balance

I was like"f**k yeah"

then I saw how big some of the moves were...

:o

the whole package!

love that really

keep it up

• Like 1

the whole package!

love that really

keep it up

oh my god! Thank you again! I'll keep it up, easy to stay motivated with such positive feedback!

Out of interest, what La Sportiva shoes do you use?

I'm using the La Sportiva Ganda. I've been using Ganda since beginning of 2011. Yes, I'm sponsored by them, but I'm completely honest when I say I've have never used anything close to this shoe when it comes to comfort, grip and quality.